Array Industries is your partner for Balance of Plant (BoP). In addition to engineering the Balance of Plant, where Array Industries has been active for more than 25 years and has become a long-term partner of many engine suppliers during those 25 years, Array Industries also delivers complete Balance of Plant systems.
BoP and CHP
Balance of Plant (BoP) is the term used to refer to all supporting components and auxiliary systems that form part of a Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant, aside from the gas-fired engine itself.
Balance of Plant from Array Industries
Starting with a layout drawing, which incorporates all the components you desire and require, you will receive drawings indicating the floor loading and also the dimensions and locations of the ceiling and floor openings.
The P&ID indicates how the various systems (gas, water, flue gas, condensation) are coupled to your system through optimal flow and maximum energy utilisation.
The Balance of Plant supplied by Array Industries may consist of:
- Flue gas system including dampers, coolers, condensers, DeNOx or SCR catalyst unit, supporting frames, CO2 valve and chimney.
- HT and LT water system including pumps, valves, sensors, piping, supporting frames and emergency coolers.
- Oil system including clean and dirty oil storage tanks, day tank, pumps, valves and piping.
- Acoustic housing including ventilation system and lifting facility.
- Thermal insulation of the flue gas system and HT water system.
- Electrical cabling including frequency regulators, auxiliary panels, cable ducts, isolating switches and lighting.
The above systems can be supplied by Array Industries in various ways. They can be manufactured in our workshop and supplied as multiple components to be installed on site, or supplied fully assembled in container form to simplify transport and installation.
The Balance of Plant from Array Industries is supplied with the necessary documentation and a clearly-written maintenance book to permit easy service and maintenance.