For safety reasons, it can be necessary to replace a pressure vessel. For example, the vessel may have been corroded by substances from the process (e.g. hydrogen), which may lead to it failing an inspection by the approval body.
Array Industries delivers the correct solution to replace it either partially or in full.
We prepare a repair plan together with you and carry out a pressure vessel calculation in accordance with the relevant standard such as EN 13445, AD Merkblätter, ASME or another standard that applies to you.
This is followed by an Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), which we prepare and discuss with NOBO or AKI. We will make an appropriate proposal based on this document.
Our approach generally consists of the following steps:
- Performing (code) pressure vessel calculations.
- Preparing a repair proposal including ITP.
- Preparing welding documents.
- Discussing proposals with NOBO and AKI.
- Carrying out repair, performing all necessary tests.
- Disassembly and assembly at your location, if necessary including co-ordination of scaffolding, cleaning, insulation and lifting companies.
We would like to hear what we can do for you.