NUON Holland - ASC Amsterdam
In order to keep up with the increasing demand of heat, the placement of 4 boilers with corresponding stacks was needed for the heat network in Amsterdam. Next to the boilers and stacks, a long muffler was placed together with a core silencer.
- Construction with building code requirements.
- Very low noise level required.
- Minimal resistance in the system.
- Difficult to fit into the available pressure head.
- Technical selection of silencer.
- System pressure loss optimization to comply with limited available pressure head of the burner.