DOW Silicones - W960 boiler - Suction duct
After doing research on the efficiency of the boiler, the conclusion was made that the potential of the boiler was far from met. To fix this, a redesign of the suction duct had to be made and the current suction duct had to be replaced.
- Creating an efficient intake duct to reach the boiler's potential.
- The suction channel had to blend into the surrounding components.
- Create a laminar flow with as little resistance as possible.
- CFD study to obtain exact dimensions.
- Painting the extractor in a desert/sand color.