Hospital St. Jansdal - Replace Chimneys
The St Jansdal Hospital is a Dutch hospital with locations in Harderwijk, Lelystad and Dronten. During an inspection of their existing chimneys, the conclusion was drawn that the chimneys were affected by corrosion to such an extent that they had to be replaced.
- Use the original space of the old chimneys
- Connecting the four chimneys to each other
- Reduce the noise levels to match regulations
- Placement of two mufflers on the concrete base
- Provide the new channel between boiler and damper with various measuring points
- Four chimneys got linked together on two height levels